- 115 versions of the app created and tested from April 2017 to February 2018
- 11 languages: The START app and associated training material has been translated into 11 languages.
- 2 international prizes
- Jury prize across all categories at the international eHealth awards 2018
- Technology demonstration award at Measuring Behavior: 11th International conference on Methods and Techniques in Behavioral Research
- 370 + children tested in UK and India (including >50 children with Autism Spectrum Conditions, and >40 children with Intellectual Disability)
- 10+ presentations at international conferences (including annual meetings of the International Society for Autism Research, BASIS and Brainview annual meeting, Global Autism Convention India, International Developmenal Pediatrics Association congress)
We are delighted to share that the START project will now be incorporated within our new project STREAM (Scalable TRansdiagnostic Early Assessment of Mental health). STREAM builds on START by expanding beyond Autism Spectrum Conditions, and joining forces with other similar projects led by University of Liverpool, Birkbeck College, and Sangath. Eventually this page will link to the STREAM project website.